domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

Last-minute Christmas gifts ideas

Hi

10 days until Christmas... Can you believe it?

Christmas is getting closer and closer and if you are like me (you let everything till last minute) and you still need to find some presents today I'll show you some ideas that would be perfect to give to a friend, sister, mother or secret santa.




A beauty set

Make up (Mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner, nail polish)


Some makeup brushes (I bought this on ebay and they're so soft)

A  cute notebook


 You can't go wrong with a pajamas (Especially if they have a floral print)

A perfume or any body fragance

Last but not least a purse

I honestly think that any girl would love these presents. They're perfect and very useful. 

I hope you like this ideas ❄ 



Rayen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario