miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

DIY | Cute fairy lights

Hello

The other day I just felt the need to re-decorate my room because it wasn't cute and I thought what could be more cute and cosy than fairy lights? The answer... NOTHING

So in this post I'm going to show you a very easy way to transform your normal fairy lights into Tumblr/Pinterest inspired fairy lights.



You will need:

♥ Scissors
♥ Tulle fabric (Depending on the length of your fairy lights)
♥ Fairy lights (you can get it at any store)




First of all you have to cut rectangles of fabric about 8x12 cm. Then You just have to tie the pieces of fabric to the lights, you may want to tie few pieces cause... The bigger the better ;)Complete all the lights and choose a place to hang it!










This is my first "tutorial" so I really hope you like it  

COME AND SAY HI :)

Rayen x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario